Re: Incorrect rendering of accented characters in HTML e-mail (Gnus)

From: Garjola Dindi
Subject: Re: Incorrect rendering of accented characters in HTML e-mail (Gnus)
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 08:52:53 +0100

Hi all,

This problem seems to have been solved recently on emacs master branch.
I am running :

GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.5,
cairo version 1.16.0) of 2021-01-19

I don't know when exactly the problem disappeared, but I recompile the
master branch on tuesdays and I would say that I haven't seen the issue
for more than a week.

Thanks to somebody ;)