Re: Prettify keywords

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Prettify keywords
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2021 17:11:48 -0500

> You don't want to give me any information at all?

I think people have been feeding you a lot of info in this
thread already.

The problem seems to be on your end now, where you're having trouble to
understand/use this info.  It's OK, it's no fault of yours, but you need
to help us understand what it is you don't understand, otherwise we'll
just keep sending info which you fail to be able to use.

> Where can I find the code for it?

Try `M-.` when you have point on top of the name of a function (in
a buffer using emacs-lisp-mode).

        Stefan