Re: Prettify keywords

From: pietru
Subject: Re: Prettify keywords
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 23:26:52 +0100

Currently I can use the following code, which will take care of
"\alpha" and "\alpha\beta".  But not "\alpha-\beta" or
"\alpha+\beta" which are completely appropriate in mathematical
expressions.  Can this be achieved such that  "\alpha-\beta"
gives α-β.

(defun pretty ()
  (push '("\\alpha" . ?α) prettify-symbols-alist)
  (push '("\\beta" . ?β) prettify-symbols-alist)
  (prettify-symbols-mode))