Re: typeface for keyword

From: steve-humphreys
Subject: Re: typeface for keyword
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 18:17:38 +0100

It is a very useful utility.  It was "font-lock-keyword-face".
Am trying to define a face that I can change, so that the
face is updated at multiple locations, by simply changing the
font lock face.  But this makes emacs complain.

(defface tface
  '(:inherit font-lock-keyword-face)
  "Colour typeface to use.")