Re: Finding last *Async Shell Command* buffer?

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Finding last *Async Shell Command* buffer?
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 23:08:45 +0300

* Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor
<help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org> [2021-03-26 16:38]:

> >> It is your own code, cleaned up to a functional state.
> >
> > I actually don't need a code, it is just that computers
> > don't do what I think. But I do expect computers to start
> > understanding human needs and doing what we need
> > without coding.
>
> Computers are deterministic machines, they don't understand
> anything. They carry out instructions, that's all.

Fundamentally yes. However, the more or the better they are programmed
the more autonomic they may become, so that we do not need to keep
coding. That was direction of coding of 20th century, and we are now in
2021. We are late with artificial intelligence development.