Re: Using Calc

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: Using Calc
Date: Wed, 05 May 2021 17:33:41 +0000

Emacs can do *everything*.  You should no longer be surprised!

Sadly, my latest attempts at `M-x walk-the-dog` were unsuccessful. I'm not sure why, but it gave me the impression that there's some kind of fundamental limit I was bumping against.

Emacs has no limit. If this is a feature you'd like to see in a future Emacs version, please M-x report-emacs-bug.

(On a side note, I'm currently working on a 'M-x make-kids-sleep' command in which you might be interested, too. Stay tuned!)