Instrumenting macro calls

From: Trust me I am a Doctor
Subject: Instrumenting macro calls
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 22:05:55 +0200

Hi,

While exploring eieio I found that laconic comment

--- snip ---
;; In retrospect, this is a silly function.
(defun eieio-instance-tracker-find (key slot list-symbol)
  "Find KEY as an element of SLOT in the objects in LIST-SYMBOL.
Returns the first match."
  (object-assoc key slot (symbol-value list-symbol)))
--- snip ---

So I thought I could make my own query for a tracking list of eieio
objects. It is a macro that use pcase to destructuring-bind the argument
list into a query that may returns matching objects or slots
or whatever.

Until now it seems to work ok.  The issue I have with it, is
instrumenting the macro calls with edebug.  Apparently edebug does not
understand that the forms are wrapped into (and ... ), and will evaluate
each of them even if some returns nil !

Is there a way to instruct edebug from that ?