How to have a variable always set for emacs --debug-init

From: Y. E.
Subject: How to have a variable always set for emacs --debug-init
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 16:57:59 +0300

Hello,

I use Emacs 28.0.50 and have (setq bookmark-fontify nil)
in my init.el file.
When I load emacs with --debug-init option, that setting is,
of course, neglected.
How can I specify some setting(s) to be always force-set,
even on emacs --debug-init load? (other than changing the
variable(s) in the source.)
I hope there's some simple and usable approach.

I also sent a request here:
to disable bookmark-fontify by default, but that's a separate
question.

Thanks,
YE