Re: Exporting form emacs texinfo-mode to dvi, pdf, and html

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Exporting form emacs texinfo-mode to dvi, pdf, and html
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 17:36:17 +0200

Jean Louis wrote:

>> In reality there is no valid reason not to use elisp.
>
> No valid reason NOT to use Emacs Lisp. Well, there are many
> valid reasons for variety of people one important one would
> be the familiarity to a programming language.

GNU make is written in C but that's not where the strength
lies, rather it's in the cleverness and practicality of the
solution itself.

BTW I'm pretty sure someone wrote or tried to write something
similar in Lisp. That would be very possible if one felt the
need to do that.

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal