Beauty of Emacs Lisp

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Beauty of Emacs Lisp
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 08:52:39 +0300

Beautiful programming language Emacs Lisp is very helpful and
assistive to human, integrated with editor and graphical user
interface that easy the tasks for computer user. Emacs Lisp can even
handle it's own and your own development workflow - as it has it's own
IDE.

To make your application well integrated, I highly recommend Emacs
Lisp in all its glory. By learning Emacs Lisp, we can make a more
complete project with less time to setup & maintain. In addition to
Emacs Lisp, you also can use Emacs as a tool to solve problems that
may never be solved using any other programming environment.

We also are always working towards making a better user experience for
the program user. The only problem we have with it is that there are
some big and unexpected challenges that need to be worked out to
optimize the performance.

Please don't hesitate to ask us to help you for your project. The goal
is not to solve some major technical challenges. You simply have to
find ways to solve this problem in Emacs Lisp and help it improve in
general. As of now, if you have any need for advanced code on Emacs
Lisp in future releases, we recommend you to ask us to help you as
well. We are confident we can solve your problems with our own help.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman
https://stallmansupport.org/

P.S. There is truth inside, the above has been to 98% generated by AI.