Re: Package cl is deprecated

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Package cl is deprecated
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 12:28:17 +0300

* Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao@gmail.com> [2021-07-28 12:25]:
> When I start Emacs, I always notice the following message in *Messages*
> buffer:
>
> Package cl is deprecated
>
> Any hints for eliminating it?

Probably some of packages you are loading is using the deprecated
Emacs Lisp library `cl' after version 27.1

Way to go is to find out which package uses `cl' library and then to
inform the author to switch to `cl-lib'

Or you could change `cl' to `cl-lib' in those packages yourself and
try to see if it works without warning.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns