Re: [DOC] About Lisp Data Types

From: Kevin Vigouroux
Subject: Re: [DOC] About Lisp Data Types
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2021 16:10:19 +0200

Yes, I'll give you that, but you didn't quite get what I meant or the
whole point.

The expression “... and vice versa” implies that a conversion is
performed but the Lisp objects normally remain as is. One conversion is
really done by Emacs Lisp (Lisp reader) but the other one makes sense
for the mind (Lisp printer) ; it is not commutative.

What I am trying to say is that we have the common syntax, expression,
and evaluation, but without the thought process.
--
Best regards,
Kevin Vigouroux