Reviving tablature-mode.el -- license issue?

From: Qiantan Hong
Subject: Reviving tablature-mode.el -- license issue?
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 23:12:48 +0000

I’ve been always wanting a good music notation software in Emacs.
I just came across this
https://gist.github.com/mjkramer/171ff6af9c66404a81e38d2015848903
(for tab, not standard notation, but ok tab is much more suitable for plain
text workflow anyway)
It’s a package from 1993 and seems that it did lots of non trivial work,
however there’s no license notice and I don’t know if it’s possible to pick up
the development.

Do you have any idea? Do you find this package anywhere else with some license
or
anyone know the author?

Best,
Qiantan