Re: Closures in Emacs and their usage scenarios.

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Closures in Emacs and their usage scenarios.
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 09:23:41 +0200

Eduardo Ochs wrote:

> If your brain is wired like mine is then you will find the
> examples there - especially the ones in section 3 - great
> for getting a clear mental image of what closures are and
> how they are implemented in Emacs. You will need eev to run
> the examples.

If your mind is wired like mine you would either yank the part
that you liked and mentioned here, or call it something
different than "section 3" which renders no hits when I search
for it on that page ...

(But perhaps it is a good thing that not all people are wired
the same way. What a horrible world that would be.)

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal