Re: emacs configuration

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: emacs configuration
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 18:05:04 +0200

tomas wrote:

> There is (load ...) or (require ...), depending on what you
> are trying to achieve.

What other people call painful and error-prone refactoring
which has to be done now and then when it has reached the
eruption/meltdown stage ... I call modularity.

I have never had any problem ever with that and why would I?
Or anyone when it's so easy to do ... I honestly don't
understand it. Isn't it much easier to do right than
wrong, even?

(In general I mean. The OP doesn't know how it seems. Then it
is difficult, granted. It sounds like I'm bragging but that's
a joke, I honestly don't understand it.)

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal