Re: emacs-slack

From: Samuel Banya
Subject: Re: emacs-slack
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 17:19:59 +0000

Gotcha, yeah I haven't done it in a while so I can't really help as much. I
would recommend just lurking on that IRC channel until you can get someone
who's done it before. Chances are there is someone who has. Its been a while.
Anyway, good luck, shouldn't be too hard. I would recommend to use "Sauron"
package for notifications though.