How do I get edebug online?

From: Davin Pearson
Subject: How do I get edebug online?
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 11:28:18 +1300

First I eval the following sexp:

(setq edebug-all-defs t)

Then I issue the following command on the following code which resides
in a file called:
~/java-training-wheels/dlisp/coolmacs/dmp-grep--splat-file.el.
The command is \C-\M-x.  The file contains the following defun:

(defun fac (n)
  (when (= 5 n)
    (message "Foo bar")
    (edebug)
    (message "Rita Hayworth"))
  (if (< 0 n)
      (* n (fac (1- n)))
    1))

Execute the following command:

(fac 10)

and it comes back at you with the following backtrace: (see after this
backtrace for my question)

Debugger entered: nil
  apply(debug nil nil)
  edebug()
  (progn (message "Foo bar") (edebug) (message "Rita Hayworth"))
  (if (= 5 n) (progn (message "Foo bar") (edebug) (message "Rita
Hayworth")))
  fac(5)
  (* n (fac (1- n)))
  (if (< 0 n) (* n (fac (1- n))) 1)
  fac(6)
  (* n (fac (1- n)))
  (if (< 0 n) (* n (fac (1- n))) 1)
  fac(7)
  (* n (fac (1- n)))
  (if (< 0 n) (* n (fac (1- n))) 1)
  fac(8)
  (* n (fac (1- n)))
  (if (< 0 n) (* n (fac (1- n))) 1)
  fac(9)
  (* n (fac (1- n)))
  (if (< 0 n) (* n (fac (1- n))) 1)
  fac(10)
  eval((fac 10) nil)
  elisp--eval-last-sexp(nil)
  eval-last-sexp(nil)
  funcall-interactively(eval-last-sexp nil)
  call-interactively(eval-last-sexp nil nil)
  command-execute(eval-last-sexp)

My question is this:

How do I go about typing g (goto next breakpoint)

Do I need to pop the stack and go back to the top level?

Do I enter the command g in the *Backtrace* window?
or in the file window
~/java-training-wheels/dlisp/coolmacs/dmp-grep--splat-file.el

How do I go about printing out "Rita Hayworth" ? I have searched my
*Messages* buffer but I have not found Rita Hayworth anywhere.  Judging
from the Elisp manual it seems that I need to type in the "g" command but I
am perplexed at where I need to issue this command!