Re: Web mode warts - help ...

From: Lele Gaifax
Subject: Re: Web mode warts - help ...
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2022 21:14:37 +0100

Skip Montanaro <skip.montanaro@gmail.com> writes:

> I enter <ul>, hit return. I enter <li> then type the text for that list
> item. I type </ and instead of closing the list item, it closes the
> unordered list. What's up with that?

Strange, can't replicate the problem here, and never occurred to me, IIRC.
What version are you using? Mine is "17.0.4".

With regards to the reflow, yes, that's sometime very annoying. I'm used to
set web-mode-enable-auto-indentation to nil, and that seems to alleviate the
problem. Does that help in your case?

ciao, lele.
lele@metapensiero.it  |                 -- Fortunato Depero, 1929.