Re: no to war in Ukraine

From: tomas
Subject: Re: no to war in Ukraine
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 11:52:16 +0100

On Sun, Feb 27, 2022 at 11:22:44AM +0100, Christopher Dimech wrote:

[...]

> > Because it's required by my employer.
>
> The Gnu Project does not take orders from your employer.

You are not the Gnu project. Besides, your behaviour is

It is legitimate to be worried by whatever is going on
in the world at the moment (heck, I am, too). It is OK
to have an occassional off-topic post because of that.
It is NOT OK to unleash a monster thread about that, where
about three to four people (you know who you are) monopolize
bandwith and drain good-will here.

Were I the list admin, I'd already kicked you out until your
temper cools down. Luckily I am not.

Please, pretty please: take this to emacs-tangents.

Cheers