Re: phantom invasion and ghostly resistance

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: phantom invasion and ghostly resistance
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 17:36:29 +0300

* Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor
<help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org> [2022-02-26 15:33]:
> The biggest army on the face of the Earth in land battles -
> but up against stiff Ukrainian resistance!
>
> Only there's no video whatsoever from these historic events
> ... and no accounts?
>
> And Kiev is protected by a bunch of militias??!!
>
> This is too much even for the famous Emacs fake news client,
> Gnuf ...

Yes, though...

Let us keep this list friendly and welcoming to everybody regardless
of their ethnicity or other politics in the world, regardless if they
are Russian or Ukrainian, that we don't discriminate on our vague
understanding of the world politics.

In other words, let's stick to Emacs Lisp.

M-x launch 🚀

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns