Re: Making a regex string that matches (

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Making a regex string that matches (
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 20:53:33 +0100

Leo Butler wrote:

>>> How can I make a regex string if I want to search for (.
>>
>> Uhm ... how much is a 50ยข stamp?
>
> Sarcasm is generally counter-productive.

It isn't sarcasm, it is a question where the answer is so
obvious you get perplexed thinking there is some other layer
to it ...

And maybe this is what happened to the OP who didn't just try
"(" but instead wrote a bunch of Elisp :)

That has happened to all of us BTW, perhaps this is an extreme
case tho ;)

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal