Re: autoformat (like clang-format) elisp code?

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Re: autoformat (like clang-format) elisp code?
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 13:14:51 +0100

Juan José García-Ripoll <juanjose.garciaripoll@gmail.com> writes:

> Both electric and aggressive indent fail to address other issues, such
> as line wrapping in comments and code, possible alignment of variables,
> etc. Am I wrong?

aggressive-indent has a customization for comments:

aggressive-indent-comments-too is a variable defined in ‘aggressive-indent.el’.

Its value is nil

If non-nil, aggressively indent in comments as well.

Dunno how well it works.

As for aligment of variables and etc, I *think* that whatever formatting
M-x indent-region does aggressive-indent will do the same.