GNUS Imap Search Problem

From: Britt
Subject: GNUS Imap Search Problem
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 18:21:06 -0400

I currently have three email accounts I use and access with gnus. After
a recent upgrade to emacs 28.1 I lost the ability to search one of these
the mail for one of these addresses. They are all initiated similarly with a
gnus-secondary-select-methods of 'nnimap. They all three retrieve mail
and allow viewing and sending. For two of them the new parsed
search queries work perfectly, and for one of them (microsoft exchange server
2016 imap 4) it always returns an
empty group. I thought it might be something funny with that server so I
logged on to it via telnet and did the search that way and verified it
correctly finds the correct messages.

Any suggestions about I should try to debug this problem further?

Thanks, Britt