Warning message

From: Whelan, Colm T.
Subject: Warning message
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 16:44:38 +0000

Hi,
I recently made the terrible error of downloading the Montery operating system
on my Mac
I am now getting this ominous message every time I open emacs:
2022-06-02 09:29:18.474 Emacs-x86_64-10_14[4362:89769] It's not legal to call
-layoutSubtreeIfNeeded on a view which is already being laid out.  If you are
implementing the view's -layout method, you can call -[super layout] instead.
Break on void _NSDetectedLayoutRecursion(void) to debug.  This will be logged
only once.  This may break in the future.
I have absolutely no idea what it means.
Is there anything I can do to remove the potential problem and to stop getting
this message
Many thanks
Colm Whelan

Colm T Whelan Ph.D. Sc.D.