Re: [External] : programmatically make window full length but not change

From: Mickey Ferguson
Subject: Re: [External] : programmatically make window full length but not change width
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 16:42:26 -0700

Is this a more recent module?  I'm on 24.5.1, and there is no such
frame-cmds.el in my distribution.

If I should upgrade to a new version, how difficult is it going to be to go
from 24.5.1?  I have some customizations in my .emacs and site-init.el
files, and I remember when I tried to go to 25, some things weren't very
good, so I just stayed on 24.5.1.

*Mickey Ferguson*

--

*For more information on how and why we collect your personal
information, please visit our Privacy Policy