Re: Rapid writing for tex and latex documents

From: Hendursaga
Subject: Re: Rapid writing for tex and latex documents
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 10:23:49 -0400

> I want to rapidly write greek characters and symbols when writing tex and
> latex documents, in ways similar to texmacs.  What can I do?

I can't speak for TeXmacs, but generally when I want to write in a different
language, I switch to the relevant input method using Quail[1] or (if not CJK)
Robin[2]. You would specifically want to look at the Greek input methods[3].

~ Hendursaga

[1]
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/tree/lisp/international/quail.el?h=emacs-28.1
[2]