Re: Colouring a cell within a table

From: Yuri Khan
Subject: Re: Colouring a cell within a table
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 22:29:23 +0700

On Sat, 17 Sept 2022 at 19:35, uzibalqa <uzibalqa@proton.me> wrote:

> Am looking for information to see how I can colour a cell within a table.
> Ideally I would like
> to have a keybinding so that when I an in a cell its background in changed to
> a different colour.

Why do you want to do this?

In general, coloring parts of a document in predefined colors is a bad
thing to want. Users with a different color theme than yours will have
trouble reading the document.

A better direction is to define a major mode for your class of
documents, a few faces, and fontification rules that find fragments
your users would want colored and apply those faces. The user will be
able to customize the faces to their liking.