Re: pcase on multiple conditions

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: pcase on multiple conditions
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 10:08:52 +0300

* Heime <heimeborgia@protonmail.com> [2022-10-28 09:49]:
> Is this the way to test for two values to perform the same operation?
>
>  (pcase complt
>
>     ((or 3 4)
>
>        (myfunc)))

With `or' it will become true if any of values is true. If you need to
test for all values to be true, use `and'.

I don't know how it is called in English, I believe "logics". And I
still remember learning it in primary school. It was not related to
programming, just mathematics. In many countries they teach it in
secondary schools. My remark is not related to your request.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman