Re: emacs-w3m question

From: Bob Newell
Subject: Re: emacs-w3m question
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2022 12:14:34 -1000

Jon Fineman <jon@fineman.me> writes:

> When I go to some sites for example <https://duckduckgo.com/> using
> w3m the page returned appears to be binary. Most sites work. Stand
> alone w3m works for duckduckgo.com.

I have seen this same problem in various contexts. This
happens with links on my RSS feed from Slashdot, for
instance. As with your case eww works fine.

Strangely this is true on all my Arch Linux installations, but
when running Termix under Android, it works fine and as
expected.

I have not yet been able to track this down although
admittedly I haven't done much tracking.

--
Bob Newell
Honolulu, Hawai`i

- Via GNU/Linux/Emacs/Gnus/BBDB