Running until first unhandled error.

From: Davin Pearson
Subject: Running until first unhandled error.
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 17:25:57 +1300

I am trying to get edebug online instead of checkpointing every
second line of code and in every buffer like so to narrow down
the source of the bug, i.e. an unhandled error message.

(message "&foo:100:")
(defun foo ()
  (message "&foo:101:")
  (setq abc 123)
  (message "&foo:102:")
  (foo)
  (message "&foo:103:")
  (bar)
  (message "&foo:104:")
  (setq def 456)
  (message "&foo:105:")
  )
(message "&foo:106:")

I eval a buffer using

(progn
  (mark-whole-buffer)
  (eval-buffer))

and it enters me into the *Debugger* as it should.

What I want to do is to run until the next unhandled error message,
but none of the *Debugger* keys seem to do this.  The Elisp
documentation is not very clear on this point.

Here are my edebug settings for you to help me debug
my code:

(progn
  (require 'debug)
  (require 'edebug)