Re: Running until first unhandled error.

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Running until first unhandled error.
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2023 12:03:11 +0100

Davin Pearson <davin.pearson@gmail.com> writes:

> I am trying to get edebug online instead of checkpointing every
> second line of code and in every buffer like so to narrow down
> the source of the bug, i.e. an unhandled error message.

Note that when Edebugged code errors the Edebug session technically ends
(since the debugged code isn't executed any more after an error
happened).

A good workflow is to turn on debug-on-error, then to look at the
backtrace for the currently called functions, then to instrument these
using Edebug.

Michael.