Re: [External] : ThingAtPointPlus, and extending things at point

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: [External] : ThingAtPointPlus, and extending things at point
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 20:43:44 +0300

Thanks.

* Drew Adams <drew.adams@oracle.com> [2023-01-06 20:30]:
> > Thanks, I find the function `fw-to-next-thing' very useful in this
> > unification of functions. It is reinventing the wheel what GNU
> > Hyperbole already has, with extensions.
>
> Maybe so.  Does it allow for arbitrary predicates,
> arbitrary/unlimited Lisp code?

My above expression was not well. It was meant to be this way:

Thanks, I find the function `fw-to-next-thing' very useful in this
unification of functions, I am trying to create.

My unification of functions is reinventing the wheel what GNU
Hyperbole already has, with extensions.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns