Re: [External] : Re: How to make M-x TAB not work on (interactive) decla

From: tomas
Subject: Re: [External] : Re: How to make M-x TAB not work on (interactive) declaration?
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 15:05:09 +0100

On Thu, Jan 19, 2023 at 12:51:04PM +0100, Emanuel Berg wrote:
> tomas wrote:
>
> >> 0 is not natural according to this source:
> >>
> >>   https://dataswamp.org/~incal/data/numbers.txt
> >
> > That source is wrong half of the time.
>
> The sources for the source are:
>
>   https://davenport.libguides.com/math-skills-overview/basic-operations/sets
>   https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-the-first-n-pure-numbers/

Extend your sources. They aren't wrong, but they aren't right either.

I recommend at least skimming this discussion, which gives an idea
on how diverse the whole thing is:

  https://math.stackexchange.com/questions/283/is-0-a-natural-number

The most interesting answers, which parody what has been happening
here are those which say "it's this (or that) way because I learnt
it in school, dammit".

Cheers