recreating the initial terminal frame

From: Madhu
Subject: recreating the initial terminal frame
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2023 20:01:21 +0530

I start emacs with --fg-daemon or --daemon, and then sometimes when I do
a M-x (desktop-read "desktop-directory"), the initial terminal frame
"F2" gets Destoyed. Conseuquently I cannot run emacs in "daemon mode"
One gets the "Attempt to delete the sole visible or iconified frame"
error when trying to close the last frame.

Is there some way to construct the frame again?

(I'm trying make-terminal-frame and various incanations I tried cobbling
up make-frame froms from server.el but nothing seems to work.)