Scrolling terminal output in Emacs

From: Galen Boyer
Subject: Scrolling terminal output in Emacs
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 09:33:18 -0500

I'm sure this has been asked 100 times I'm just not sure how to pinpoint
the description so I'm not finding the answer.

I just downloaded and set myself up for using Ubuntu on Windows.  I've
gotten my Emacs/Cygwin workspace on windows mimic'd on Ubuntu with
Cygwin.

But, when I kick off some commands, such as "git diff XXX" the output
gives me a page and then the ":".  Is there a way to tell my environment
I never want pagination?  I want it all to come to the "console".  Of
course I want that because I can scroll the output with Emacs.

--
Galen Boyer