Re: can vertico approximate this ido setup?

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: can vertico approximate this ido setup?
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 00:08:48 -0700

thanks for the tip.  i didn't know you could get a new version of a
builtin like that.

up until now at least, with c-f in ido, it turns off ido, so i use
nothing special for tramp.  ido doesn't know tramp or v-v.

would be interesting to have a setup, either ido or vertico, in which
pretty much everything works.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com