Help debugging problem with Magit Forge

From: Angel de Vicente
Subject: Help debugging problem with Magit Forge
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2023 20:53:55 +0100

Hello,

I wonder if anybody could give some advice on how to debug a problem I'm
having with Magit and Forge.

I set it up today, and all is working find for repositories in GitHub
and GitLab. At our institution we also have a private GitLab server, and
it looks like at some point I managed to make it work no problem,
because I have a list of issues from that repository that I can see, but
now, whenever I try to fetch topics, it looks like nothing is actually
fetched from the server, but I have no idea where to look for
problems.

Perhaps there is a way to clean all forge information for this private
server and start all over again?

Any help/advice/pointers appreciated
--
Ángel de Vicente                 -- (GPG: 0x64D9FDAE7CD5E939)
 Research Software Engineer (Supercomputing and BigData)