Re: Help debugging problem with Magit Forge

From: Daniel Fleischer
Subject: Re: Help debugging problem with Magit Forge
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2023 22:43:29 +0300

Angel de Vicente [2023-06-05 Mon 20:53] wrote:

> I wonder if anybody could give some advice on how to debug a problem I'm
> having with Magit and Forge.
>
> Perhaps there is a way to clean all forge information for this private
> server and start all over again?

For cleaning, you can remove the DB at (default location)
    ~/.emacs.d/forge-database.sqlite

It is probably safeā„¢ do that, because the DB contains copied data from
the forges.

In terms of the issue, authentication is done via access tokens and they
could have an expiration date; perhaps the token was expired so you no
longer can access the server.

If you want more support, you can also try the project's issues page at

    https://github.com/magit/forge/issues

It's quite active.

--
Daniel Fleischer