Hey, this is Brooke

From: Brooke
Subject: Hey, this is Brooke
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 16:55:24 -0400

Hi there! Click Here We have just come up with this CRAZY NEW idea. We now host Live Erotic Shows that are available to you non-stop.The hottest amateur girls will surprise you, and guess what? You are just a step away from them. All you need is to download the software required to watch us online, and this incendiary world will be yours! Click Here This email is being sent to our website members and our optin list only. If you would like to be removed from this list just Click Here To Be Removed