"WorlDancEvent" Newsletter : Prague Festival Prize 2003 & Dance Grand P

From: www.dancegrandprix.com
Subject: "WorlDancEvent" Newsletter : Prague Festival Prize 2003 & Dance Grand Prix "Italia" 2003 INFO
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 08:50:00 +0100

Prague Festival Dance Prize 2003
&
Dance Grand Prix "Italia" 2003

International Event Competition for Ballet-Contemporary-Modern-Hip Hop-Latin-Swing
-Folk-Tap Schools/ Companies and Dance-Theatrical Educational Institutes.

Headquarters Address.  Via Ugo La Malfa n.2 /  47020 Montiano FC Italy
East Europe Office . Za Hanspaulkou 856/5 16000 Prague 6. Czech Republic

e-mail  <dancefestival@dancefestival.it>

EVERYBODY CAN PARTICIPATE IN THESE BIG EVENTS
ONLY A LITTLE FEE OF PARTICIPATION NEEDED

Please visit our new Web Sites with all the details
of the FESTIVAL PROGRAMS
WHERE YOU CAN SELECT YOUR FAVOURITE LANGUAGE
 WWW.DANCEGRANDPRIX.COM

If you require any kind of information about our organization I can provide you with the e-mail and  post address of many  previous participants from all over the world

Dear Dance friends,

    everythings will be ready for your Dance Group in Prague and in Italy for the next great Dance Festival Competition 2003 Season and we have the new brochures and posters for you !

please, if you are interested, don't hesitate to ask us the advertising materials and we will send to you the info pachage with the new brochures, posters and the beautiful video "Dance Gala"  of the Dance Grand Prix  in your V.H.S.  version,
of course total free on charges for your DANCE GROUP !

bye for now and good dance
giorgio mordenti and tiberio meneghelli
Directors

Prague Festival Dance Prize 2003
http://praguefestival.com   with all the info about the Prague Festival  2003 Event
which will be held in Prague from 19th April to 21st April 2003

Dance Grand Prix "ITALIA" 2003
 www.dancefestival.it   with all the info about the Grand Prix "Italy" Event

which will be heldeld in Italy from 20th to 25th June 2003

Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this email address with the word "remove" in the subject line we apologize if this message has reached you in error. Save the Planet, Save the Trees! (free and immediately service)

The Best Things Happen While You're Dancing !