save susan

From: savbmsus
Subject: save susan
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 13:22:17 +0100

Dear Friend,
i greet you in the name of the most high God. I suppose that this mail
will be coming to you as a suprise as you do not know who i am, but i
appeal
to you to please have some patience while i attempt to introduce and
present
myself and my case to you.
I am Mrs. Susan Jonas Savimbi,the younger wife to the late Jonas Savimbi
leader of the National Union For The Total independence of Angola(UNITA).
He(my huband) was killed by the Angolan Government forces on febuary 22nd
2002) I would not want you to use any of these media reports as a yardstick
for measuring your decision on what i am about to ask of you. This is
because
most of these publications have been highly exaggerated and also a lot of
people have had very wrong concepts about my late husband.
He formed UNITA to fight for the independence of the Angolan people .
However,since
his death i have recieved wide spread condemnation even from the first
wife!

I have in my possession, two deposits certificates my husband had made
both with my name as codes in London and Amsterdam in different security
firms. One deposit contains some pieces of diamonds and family documents
and the other deposit contains the sum of $18million united state dollars.
I intend now,with your help to collect both deposits which i intend to
use for investment purposes abroad.
I am particularly happy as the deposits were made with codes relative
to my maiden name. All necessary documents relating to these deposits are
securely in my name .
I require that you do the folllowing :
1) Assit me in contacting the private investigator through whom these
deposits
were made for collection(He is presently in London)
2)Assist me in travelling to your country or any country outside Africa
where i can invest part of this funds.
I am willing to give you for your efforts 15% of the total deposits if
you decide to assist me. I look forward to your early response to enable
me have further correspondence with you.
If you do not feel comfortable with this proposal please feel free to
disregard it.
Thank you and God bless you,
Mrs. Jonas -Susan Savimbi.
reply to savbmsus@hotmail.com

Single?  Not for long.  Find your dream lover at

http://www.wheresinglesmeet.com/default.asp?ref=2000