Re: generate date sequences

From: Colin S. Miller
Subject: Re: generate date sequences
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 21:51:06 +0100

TBlittlefoot wrote:

I'm afraid to learn C, though I have K&R. There are so many apps
that I'd love to modify that I don't think I'd get anything else
done.
ANSI C isn't that hard to learn from K&R, but that's a conversation
for another newsgrouup :-/

At the top of the list would be making Screen create graphical
ptys capable of rendering static graphics with the framebuffer,
so that I could run a basic graphical web browser in a Screen
pty. Then I could ditch X, which I only use for my graphical
browser.

Good luck with it, should you attempt it.

Colin S. Miller
--
Replace the obvious in my email address with the first three letters of the hostname to reply.