which tool should I use?

From: m.a
Subject: which tool should I use?
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 11:18:47 +0100

Hello,

  I am looking for a tool that can reformat a C/C++ /VHDL codes and make
them readable. I am developing an application that generate C/C++/VHDL codes
and I want to reformat them to make them easy readable by indenting the
functions, {} and other constructs. Which tool should I use?

I found that GNU indent can do this but it is not updated for several years
and it doesn't support VHDL. Is there any new tool that can support VHDL?

Where can I download binary files for windows?

Best regards