Re: [Help-gnucap] Newbie question

From: Remco Poelstra
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] Newbie question
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 21:02:13 +0200

On 2002.04.16 22:46 Nenad Ocelic wrote:
<snap>

Ah, I found the acs-tutorial... That one explains a lot. I've the simulator working now. Did some stuppid things on the commandline...

A few questions to make life easier for me :)

What software do you people use to display the outputs? gnuplot is not very user-friendly and doesn't allow quick zooms and such. What other options are there?

Are there already any models for real components available for use? Can I use standard SPICE models (from PSPICE per example)? If not and I want to create a few (very likely since I need a simulator :) ), can I convert existing models or gives that license problems?

Thanks for the reply,

Remco Poelstra