[Help-gnucap] sigjmp_buf problem compiling

From: Mike Lin
Subject: [Help-gnucap] sigjmp_buf problem compiling
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:42:21 -0700

Hey, I'm trying to compile GNUCAP with the latest versions of mingw and cygwin. I ran the configuration script and then typed make in the src directory.

The compile error im getting is:

../l_jmpbuf.h:30: 'sigjmp_buf' is used as a type, but is not defined as a type.

Im not sure where sigjmp_buf is supposed to be defined. This is my first time building open source software so please bear with me.'

Thanks
Mike