[Help-gnucap] pspice to gnucap

From: Fernan Bolando
Subject: [Help-gnucap] pspice to gnucap
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 10:08:05 +0800

Hi

I have tested the bjt set of models from the cadence/pspice on bjt.
basically the results are similar except pspice doesn't accept some model
file naming convention used by pspice. The model below is results in
"invalid type" error. Gnucap doesn't allow a slash"/" and or dash"-" in the
.model. I am currently having problems with my email at home I can't send
this from there.

   As for the Vacuum tube models I checked intusofts implementation and it
seems they use the "B" type to model tubes, since the "B"type is already in
the works is it practical to model vacuum tubes using modelgen?

* Library of bipolar transistor model parameters
*
*  Copyright Cadence Design Systems, Inc. 2002 All Rights Reserved.
*
*
* $Revision:   1.3  $
* $Author:   HIRASUNA  $
* $Date:   11 May 2000 13:26:32  $
*
*----------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Cadence Design Systems, Inc. would like to acknowledge Sandia National
* Laboratories for the contribution of their measurement-based models
* included in this library.
* The parameters in this model library were derived from the data sheets
for
* each part.  Each part was characterized using the Model Editor.
*----------------------------------------------------------------------------
*$
.MODEL Q2N2222/27C/RAD1  NPN     (
+         IS = 4.812671E-14