Re: [Help-gnucap] more than two taps on an inductor core ...

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] more than two taps on an inductor core ...
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 14:43:32 +0200

 I dodn't get any response on the below mail, so here I am again.

 I have three things I would like to do:

 Use more than two coils on a common core, ( it's stated in the docs that this
wont work ), how hard would an undertaking to make this feasible be ?

 Make som sanity checks on the inductors, ( they can stray away if not
connected properly or something, which never happens in real inductors,
probably akin to the current/voltage sorce internal resistance/power.

 Make it possible to run control code in gnucap, ( either gnucap from other
code, or other code from gnucap, whichever is smost simple ).

 Now, any hints on how hard this would be to implement ?

 ( and preferably a bit of pointers in the right direction :-) .... )

 / thanks , Lars Segerlund.