[Help-gnucap] Re: Scientific/engineering notation

From: a r
Subject: [Help-gnucap] Re: Scientific/engineering notation
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 00:58:44 +0000

OK, I've found the solution:

.probe tran v(in) v(n1) v(out)

.dc
.tran 1n 4u >out.dat

Looks like .probe and .print commands work same in this context.
Before I was trying to redirect the .print's output to the file
instead of redirecting the analysis (.tran) itself.

BTW, I am getting pretty strong numerical ringing in this analysis.
AFAIK, gear method is not yet implemented. Any chance for this?

-r.