[Help-gnucap] Re: Scientific/engineering notation

From: a r
Subject: [Help-gnucap] Re: Scientific/engineering notation
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 01:23:42 +0000

When using a TSMC 0.25 MOSIS models (level=49) setting the time step
below 0.1ns like below:

.tran 0.01n 40n

causes following problems.

storage element step control error:Cgs.Mn1.xgate 1e-12
using Euler, disabling time step control

With timestep of 0.1ns the simulation runs fine but the numerical
ringing is very visible.

Any idea?

-r.