[Help-gnucap] Yet another newbie question

From: Johannes Bauer
Subject: [Help-gnucap] Yet another newbie question
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 15:23:06 +0200

Hello list,

well, I'm stuck with yet anther (probably) ridiculously easy problem. As you may have seen in my last post, I'm currently just using RC components - which gets boring fast ;-)

Now I wanted to use a diode, for example. However I have to specify a model as a value - now one really silly question is: How do I find out what models are available for diodes? I tried some standard values like 1N4001 and 1N914 none of which were recognized.

Is there also a way to use operational amplifiers? I'd guess that would be the "U: Logic Device" family in analog mode, but again - the problem with knowing which models are supported. Tried the LM324, but no luck again.

Thanks for your patience...
Kind regards,
Johannes